So that we could further develop our ideas for the first street trial, we invited Tony Willis and Leigh Gravenor from Kingston council to this meeting to provide insight in to council processes . Together we looked at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each idea. We then prepared for the pop-up outside the shops this Friday (see below).
- Fri 24th Feb, 3-4pm, Pop-up outside the Malden Manor shops to talk to neighbours about our ideas
- Fri 10th March, 2-3.30pm, Community Group session at the Old Malden Children’s Centre
1. An Art Trail around Malden Manor
2. Signage designed by the community to slow speeds.
3. Play on the Way
4. Benches at bus stop locations